Lake Yamanaka Leisure Sponsored by the SUP Association! Japan stand-up paddle board association (SUPA) cooperation, ACTIVITY JAPAN sponsored
SUPer marathon tournament holding decision & entry acceptance start!
Entries for the SUP marathon "Yamanakako SUPer Marathon" to be held at the foot of World Heritage Mt. Fuji, which is the 4th in this year, has started!
Entry acceptance for each course from beginners to advanced people, kids class and dog SUP started, so please feel free to join anyone! Let's enjoy SUP at Lake Yamanaka where Mt. Fuji looks down!
Special event! Yoga classroom held!
After the race, it is stretch yoga to relax tired body and refresh!
In order not to leave tiredness the next day, please join us after the end of the race.
Of course, those who can not participate in the race and visitors can also participate.
|Relax Yoga Classroom 1 hour
2,000 yen (tax included)
|Stretch Yoga classroom 20 minutes
500 yen ~ (tax included)
Here is a great camper car plan that you can enjoy from the previous day
Entry race category over
This year's SUPer marathon can be entered from 3 courses!
For details, please go to the entry screen from each course link.
Aiming, complete パ paddling toward Mt. Fuji ︕
|Board open class
(For those who do not want to do lap · board 12.6 ft less )
(Board open · SUP experience less 10 times and not experienced racing)
|Team work game! MP2 class
(2-seater · board open * tandem class till last year)
|Team competition! MP4
(4 seater, board freedom)
|Team competition! MP8 class
(8 seater, board freedom)
|Together with the dog! Dog tandem class
(People + Dogs · Board Open)
(Elementary school less board open) * scheduled for about 1km
Regarding the awards
Top class winners by gender in each class※ Depends on the number of entries
One lap (11 km) has an award by age!
We will issue a complete certificate stating the lap time to all participants
Cosplay, one trickery, the first venue, Best performance award to those who boiled on the lake!
There is a mystery prize by circulation time!
Duty to wear
Leash code, life jacket (inflatable type is also acceptable), we recommend bringing mobile phone
Regarding entry fee
2 laps (22 km), 1 lap (11 km)
SUPA member 4,500 yen (convention commemorative participation prize, insurance included)
General 5,500 yen (convention commemorative participation prize, insurance included)
Student 4,000 yen (Memorial participation prize, including insurance)
1st mark round trip (3km) & kids
Flat 3,000 yen (tournament participation prize, including insurance) Animals are free
The 4th Lake Yamanakako SUPer marathon race summary
|Tournament name||The 4th Yamanakako SUPer marathon|
|Sponsorship||Yamanaka Leisure SUP Association|
|Schedule||2018 6 Mon 24 Sun ( Sun )|
|place||Yamanashi ken Minamitsuru gun Yamanakako|
|Support||Yamanakako Tourist Association|
|Cooperation||(S) and Sun this stand-up paddle board Association (SUPA)|
|Sponsorship||COOL JAPAN TV, Activity Japan|
|Parking Lot · The meeting place||Yamanakako Exchange Plaza "Kirara" Parking Lot (300 yen / Sun ) Http://www.kirarayamanakako.jp/|
The past tournament is from here!
* Even if we are canceled due to weather condition etc, we will not refund the entry fee.
* This Sun , there is a case to the competition canceled and courses shortened by the condition failure.
* Buoyant body, please be sure to wear leash cord.
* Please prepare your own tools for participating in the event.
* Only single blade can be used for paddle.
* Their fitness and those Sun to check the physical condition of, please refer to the participation at your own discretion.
* When tying a pet in tandem, the owner should take responsibility and strive for safety management.
* Pictures, movie etc. at the convention may be exposed to the media. Please note.
* Personal information on participation application will be managed safely and thoroughly protected based on relevant laws and regulations, government ordinance, regulations, ordinance. Personal information provided by participation application is subject to various procedures of this event
( Contact us · notification of winning result etc.).