Article 1 (application of the convention)
1. Activity The Japan Website Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms") shall be construed as including the Internet (both for PC and mobile) managed and operated by Activity Japan Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as "this site") and other information providing services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Site, etc.") accompanying them, It applies to users (hereinafter referred to as "site users").
2. Since the contents of this agreement may be changed as necessary without prior notice to the user, when using this site etc., please keep in mind the most recent Terms of Service posted on this site Please confirm.
3. In the event that the user uses this website, etc. after changing the contents of this agreement under the preceding paragraph, it shall be deemed that the site user accepted the change of this agreement.
4. In the event that various warnings etc. (hereinafter referred to as "various cautions, etc.") to be posted on this site exist, various cautions etc. shall constitute a part of this agreement.
Article 2 (About use of this site)
1. Since there is a service (hereinafter referred to as "Member Service") that can be used only by a user who has registered as a member (hereinafter referred to as "Member") on this site or on our designated site, For users who wish to use the service, please register as a member on this site or our designated site.
2. In addition to these Terms, for Site Users who make reservations to a business operator listed on this site etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Publishing Activity Business Operator"), the "Activity Japan Service Terms of Service" Service Terms of Service ") will be applied. In order to make a reservation to the publishing activity business operator, the site user separately agrees with the content of the service use agreement after confirming it.
3. Site users can browse the information on this website.
4. The Company acquires attribute information such as age, sex, occupation, residential area, etc. provided by the site user through the use of this site etc., and action history of the site user on this site etc., And that the site user can use the attribute information or the statistical data created based on the action history irrespective of the term of validity of this contract without any restrictions I agree in advance. In addition, we will not disclose information that can identify individual users of the site to third parties unless requested based on legal grounds.
5. We will not bear any responsibility even if there is a disadvantage or damage to the site user as we change, suspend or terminate all or part of this site etc.
6. Problems that occurred between the site user and posting activity business operator in using this site etc. (Including troubles caused by errors in the information posted by publishing activity companies posted on this site, , We do not assume any responsibility as long as there is no intention or gross negligence on our company, so please directly contact the relevant publishing activity business operator.
Article 3 (temporary suspension of this site etc.)
1. The Company may suspend temporary operation of this site or the like without prior notice or consent to the site user if it falls under each of the following items.
-  When maintenance or specification change of this site etc.
- 【2】 If natural disasters, incident or other emergency occurs, or there is a danger of occurrence, and it becomes difficult or impossible to operate this site etc.
- 【3】 If we decide that temporary suspension of operation of this site etc. is necessary for the operation of this site etc. and for other reasons
2. In the event that the operation of this site, etc. is temporarily suspended pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph and damages to the site users arise due to this, we will not bear any responsibility.
Article 4 (Our Responsibility)
1. Although we are making efforts to deliver reliable services and information on this website etc. to site users, we do not guarantee the following items at all. When using this site etc., the site user himself judges the usefulness of the information and services provided on this site etc. and this site etc., please use it at the responsibility of the site user himself.
-  All information provided on this site (including any information contained in linked sites managed and operated by third parties displayed on this site, and so on hereinafter) Usability, compatibility, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality and up-to-date etc.
-  In the case where the site user negotiates, makes a reservation or a contract or concludes a contract with a third party by using the information provided on the site, any matter concerning the act
-  The products, services, information, etc. that can be obtained through this website, etc. and this site etc are appropriate to satisfy the user's expectation or expectation
- 【4】 No malfunction, error or failure in provision of this site etc.
- 【5】 Harmful items such as computer viruses are not included in e-mails, web contents, etc. transmitted in relation to this site etc.
- 【6】 The survival or identity of this site etc. shall be maintained
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the site user of the site user (including, but not limited to, information provision by the Company, publishing activity business operator or other third party accompanying such use) Any damages arising (including any disadvantages including damages set forth in each item of this paragraph, damage caused to a user or a third party by the preceding two paragraphs, mental suffering, or other monetary loss, We do not assume any responsibility as long as there is no intention or gross negligence with our company concerning)).
- 【1】 Damage caused to the site user due to downloading of contents provided by a third party, access to link sites managed and operated by a third party, etc. via this site etc.
-  Despite the Company taking reasonable safety measures, illegal acts such as unauthorized access to this site etc., unauthorized access to data related to this site etc., illegal activities such as the inclusion of computer viruses, etc. were caused, and as a result Damage caused to the site user
-  due to failure of the communication line and computer, stop of our servers and systems, interruption of this service, the damage caused by the delay or discontinuation or loss of data, etc.
3. In the preceding paragraphs, even if we are responsible, our liability shall be limited to direct and normal damage.
Article 5 (Prohibited items of site users)
1. Since copyrights of images, comments, reviews and publisher information posted on this site are attributable to the Company or its licensor, the scope of citations permitted by the site user to the copyright law Any use of the image, the comment, the review, the publisher information, etc., without exceeding our prior consent shall be prohibited.
2. The user of the site shall not perform the following acts or the acts that may fall under the following when using this site etc.
-  The transmission or write action information by pretending to be someone else
-  the act of using the Service by a method other than that our approval
-  Acts of using this site for commercial purposes
- 【4】 act of modifying this site without notice
- 【5】 act of illegally accessing or sending or writing harmful computer programs etc on our computer such as server and act of sending spam mail, chain letter or junk mail etc.
- 【6】 Portrait right or copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property right of the Company or a third party (including publishing activity business, but not limited to this, hereinafter the same) Acts that may infringe or infringe
-  slander the Company or third party or slander to act, or hurt the honor or privacy such act or acts with those of fear
-  information of the content offensive to public order and morals, the act of publishing to another person a document or graphics, etc.
-  Register intentionally false information (including but not limited to fictitious information that does not exist) regarding the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. of a self, other person or third party action
-  nuisance to the Company or third party act, the act and the disadvantage inspire the discomfort act
-  In the separately determined "review Terms", the act posted activity operators of the employees and their families to post the contents related to the posted activity operators
-  acts that lead to criminal behavior
-  Actions that hinder the operation of this site or damage the credibility of our company, our affiliates or our affiliated parties
-  In addition, the law, laws and regulations, there is a fear of public policy or act or violation in violation of this Agreement Acts
3. In the event that the user violates the preceding paragraph or when the Company conducts an action deemed inappropriate for the operation of this site, we will suspend the use of this site, deprive of membership or (Including, but not limited to, legal measures) that the Company deems necessary, such as claims for damages, etc.
4. If the Company or a third party suffers damages due to the acts of users who violate paragraph 1 of this Article or Article 2 of this Article, the user shall compensate all such damages by their own responsibility and costs Have to.
Article 6 (About the handling of information on site users)
In order to prepare statistical data for the purpose of improving the convenience of users of this site, we may acquire access logs. However, unless required legally, we will not disclose personal identifying information to third parties.
Article 7 (Handling of Personal Information Held by the Company)
Article 8 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user shall not transfer or provide collateral to third parties unless the Company previously agreed on the position as a user and the rights and obligations based on the position concerning this site.
Article 9 (About the copyright of the map)
In preparing a map provided by Zenrin Co., Ltd., we use the topographic map of 25,000 thousands issued by the National Hospital with the approval of the Director of the Geographical Survey Institute. (Approval number: Hei 23 Anglo, 192-111)
Article 10 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Simplest Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction for this Agreement and various notices and disputes concerning this site.
Article 1 (Application of the Covenant)
1. Activities The Japan Service Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms") shall be on the Internet managed by and operated by Actecity Japan Co., Ltd. (the "Company") (including both PC and mobile ) (Hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), and various other information providing services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Site, etc.") accompanying them, It applies to the following users of the site users to use (hereinafter collectively referred to as "service users").
- 【1】 Activities for Activities (hereinafter referred to as "Activity Activities") posted on this website provided by the Company Activities for people who utilize an Experience Reservation Service (hereinafter referred to as "Booking Service")
-  In addition to the preceding item, a person who has become an Activity Japan member (as defined in the following Article) for the purpose of using the reservation service and the member service (as defined in the following Article)
2. Since the contents of this agreement may be changed as necessary without notice to the service user, please confirm the latest agreement posted on this site when using it Please.
3. When the service user uses the reservation service or the member service after the Company has changed the contents of this agreement under the preceding paragraph, it shall be deemed that the service user accepted the change of this agreement.
4. In the event that various warnings etc. (hereinafter referred to as "various cautions, etc.") to be posted on this site exist, various cautions etc. shall constitute a part of this agreement.
Five. Reservation service and membership service are collectively referred to as "this service" below.
Article 2 (Activity Japan Members)
1. Activity A Japan member is a person who has registered necessary information specified by the Company on this website and has been approved by the Company for the use of the unique ID of this site (procedures from the registration of the information to the approval Hereinafter referred to as "ID registration"). After registering the ID, the Activity Japan Member shall be able to utilize the Activity Japan Membership Service (hereinafter referred to as "Membership Service") on this website.
2. At the time of ID registration, the service user is deemed to have agreed to the matters concerning the members of the Activity Japan among these Terms. Indication of non-compliance intention shall be accepted only by not registering ID.
3. When using the service user, please observe the following conditions when registering ID.
- 【1】 Activity on this service Please input the truthful and accurate data on the service user himself / herself in the entry field of the Japan Members Registration exclusive page and register the ID. We do not accept any registration by proxy.
- 【2】 When registering your e-mail address at ID registration, please register your own e-mail address of service user. We refuse registration with others' mail address. When a mail address is shared by a plurality of persons, such as a company, a school, a family member, etc., only when the service user is permitted to register the ID with the corresponding e-mail address by consensus of the co-owner, ID registration is permitted. However, in this case as well, we will limit the use of the membership service to the activity Japan members themselves.
-  If there is a change in the input matter of 【1】, please change the registered contents promptly for the activity Japan member.
- 【4】 Multiple activities by one service user We do not allow registration and / or possession of Japan members.
Four. Activities To use the membership service, Japan members shall enter the e-mail address and password registered at the time of ID registration, and the Company will use the e-mail address to which the input was made using the e-mail address and password And Password and the e-mail address and password registered with us are the same as Activity Japan members. Even in the unlikely event that they are stolen and used or are illegally used, responsibility due to such acts will match on the ID registration information concerning the e-mail address and password unless there is intentional or gross negligence on our company Activity Japan member shall bear.
5. In the following cases, we will suspend or terminate the use or termination of all or part of the membership services for the Activity Japan members without prior notice to the Activity Japan members, delete the registered ID, delete the registered e-mail address, Deletion of all or part of points (which shall be defined in Article 4), deprivation of activity Japan deprivation of membership and necessary compensation such as claims for damages (including but not limited to legal measures) You may do. In addition, as a result of such correspondence, we will not bear any responsibility even if damage or disadvantage arises to the activity Japan members.
- 【1】 Activity Japan members do not hold valid points, the Activity Japan members have not used the activity Japan as a member (login), and various contacts by e-mail from the company can not be sent in error When there is a message or if all the received mail settings have selected "not to receive"
- 【3】 When the Activity Japan member conducts an act that the Company deems it unsuitable for the operation of the member service
6. Activity The Japan member shall verify and agree to the Activities Japan Agreement etc. when using the Site or this service by himself, and shall use the Service or the Service concerned.
Article 3 (Reservation of Activity)
1. The service user shall be able to make an application reservation application to the publishing activity business operator by using the booking application function of this site or requesting the company by telephone. Service users who are not members of Activity Japan can make reservation applications only by requesting the Company by telephone.
2. By conducting the reservation application set forth in the preceding paragraph, the user of the service shall not be liable for any conditions (including the content of the activities, conditions of payment, conditions of cancellation fee, etc.) related to the activity determined by the publishing activity business operator and displayed on the site But it is not limited to these).
3. After the reservation application in the preceding paragraph, the booking activity shall be established at the time when the publication activity business operator gives notice of acceptance.
4. The service user shall not cancel cancellation without making a reservation. In the event that the Company determines that the service user made a non-contact cancellation due to reports from the posting activity business operator, etc., the Company shall not use the part or all of this service without notifying the relevant service user in advance In cases where the said service user is an activity Japan member, we may take measures such as deprivation of membership qualifications, claims for damages, etc. (including, but not limited to, legal measures) We shall be able to do.
5. The service user shall be able to make a reservation application only for activities for which the service person participates. However, only when the service user accompanies it, only those who are not service users, with consent of the publishing activity business entity, can make reservation applications that participate in the activities.
Article 4 (Payment of activities fee etc.)
1. When a reservation subscribed to the posting activity business entity is established using the reservation service, the service user uses the method specified by the posting activity business operator to inform the posting activity business operator of the charge (Hereinafter referred to as "activity fee").
2. In the case of canceling a reservation after reservation is established (assuming that the reservation is canceled), the service user specifies the cancellation fee determined by the posting activity business operator according to the cancellation date, by the posting activity business operator We will pay directly to said publishing activity business entity by the method.
Article 5 (Settlement service)
1. Activity Japan Members shall be able to use settlement services (hereinafter referred to as "payment services") such as credit card settlement provided by our affiliated companies in the services designated by the Company among the booking services I will. Activity Japan Members are limited to receiving payment from the Activity Japan Member for the posting activity business, regardless of the fact that the Company is not a party to the contract between the posting activity business and the activity Japan member I agree and acknowledge about acting as posting activity entrepreneur's obligation receipt agent on behalf of the purpose. When the Activity Japan member pays the total amount of the fee to the Company, the obligation to pay the target service fee to the posting activity business operator of the Activity Japan Member expires and the Company is responsible for remitting the fee to the posted activity business operator.
3. Activity The Japan member shall, when he / she selects the use of settlement service by the activity Japan member, paid the fee for the activity in accordance with the method prescribed in the preceding paragraph, if the cancellation is made, regardless of the provision of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, I agree that the amount of money will be used for the cancellation fee. However, if the amount paid is insufficient for the cancellation fee determined by the publishing activity business operator, the activity Japan member shall pay the insufficiency directly to the publishing activity business operator.
4. Even if the Activity Japan member chooses to use the settlement service, if the number of people increases on the day of the activity's performance day, or when adding other activities such as activities, etc., the direct publishing activity business operator Activity fee shall be paid.
Article 6 (Point service)
1. As part of the return to the Activity Japan member, we conducted an act of use (hereinafter referred to as "point granted transaction") in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company in the service designated by the Company among the reservation services Activities We issue our own points (hereinafter referred to as "points") in accordance with the conditions prescribed by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "point granting conditions") to Activities Japan Members, and the Activity Japan Members will designate In conducting the predetermined usage acts (hereinafter referred to as "point use target transactions") in the service, a point service (hereinafter referred to as "point service We will operate it).
2. The point service contents (collectively referred to as "point conditions" below) such as the points to be awarded, points granting conditions, point usage tariffs, point usage conditions, point expiration dates, etc., We will decide on the page specified by our company on judgment.
3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Company may issue points in a different point condition than what is stated on our designated page, in which case point conditions shall be specified at the time of issuing points. In addition, if the points stated on our designated page and the point conditions specified at the time of issuance are different from Activity Japan members, the point conditions specified at the time of issue to the Activity Japan members shall prevail.
Article 7 (Point grant)
1. The Company shall grant points to the Activity Japan Members who conducted the point-awarded transaction in accordance with the point granting conditions.
2. Activity Japan Member shall, when there is a doubt on the number of points granted under the preceding paragraph, the company or shop etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "company" or "shop" etc.) who received the provision of services or products, etc. subject to the point- We will inquire about our company about "this company providing the transaction service subject to this point"). Activity Japan members will resolve this doubt between the Activity Japan member and the trading service provider subject to this point grant. We will not assume any responsibility unless we misjudged the number of points given to the Activity Japan members due to our intention or gross negligence.
3. Even after the Company grants points to Activity Japan members pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this Article and Article 3 of the preceding article, we judge that Activities Japan members' violation of this Agreement and other points are inappropriate by the Company In the event that circumstances are known, the Company shall be able to cancel all or part of the points granted to the Activity Japan Member.
4. In the event that the Company intends to cancel the points pursuant to the preceding paragraph, if there are no points that can be canceled or there is a shortage due to reasons such as when the Activity Japan member is already using the points to be canceled , We may request money from Activity Japan Members for the amount equivalent to the point which could not be canceled (1 point = converted at 1 yen) among the points subject to cancellation under the preceding paragraph We shall be able to do.
Article 8 (Use of points)
1. Activity The Japan member shall be able to use the point owned by himself for payment of all or part of the point use transaction in accordance with the point use conditions. (The companies and shops using points owned by the activity Japan member are hereinafter referred to as "this point using company")
2. If the activity application is canceled after the activity member Japan has applied to the Company based on the preceding paragraph, or when the number of points used for payment decreases at the point use, etc., Based on the judgment of the Company, the company or the company using this point shall return points equivalent or equivalent points which were not redeemable by point or money.
3. Activity After the Japan members apply for use of the points owned by themselves for the payment of all or a part of the point use target transaction, it was found that the point applied for by the activity Japan member was the subject of cancellation , We may cancel or suspend the transactions subject to such payment. In that case, the Activity Japan member will follow the instructions of our company on subsequent response.
4. Activities Japan members can not transfer or inherit points to third parties, or exchanged for money, unless explicitly specified on our designated page.
5. Even if the Activity Japan member registers multiple IDs, the Activity Japan member can not add points held in each ID registration.
Article 9 (Use of coupons)
1. Activities Japan members can use the campaign code (hereinafter referred to as "coupon") provided by the Company as a discount service for members of the Activity Japan in the service designated by the Company among the reservation services. In order to exercise the coupon, we shall enter the coupon code in "Coupon code input field" displayed on the application screen. For coupon coverage, applicable conditions and other coupon-related content, we shall decide for each coupon.
Article 10 (Prohibited matter)
When using this service, the service user shall not perform the following acts or actions that may fall under the following.
- 【1】 Acts of infringing the portrait rights of other users or third parties or copyright or other intellectual property rights
- 【2】 Acts of infringing the property or privacy etc of other users or third parties
- 【3】 An act of slander or inconvenience against other users or third parties, or an action to make third parties feel discomfort
- 【4】 Acts of illegally accessing a computer such as our server or sending or writing a harmful computer program or harmful mail etc
-  Acts of using this service for commercial purposes
- 【6】 Acts leading to criminal acts
- 【7】 Acts of using information acquired through this service beyond the scope of reproduction, sale, publication or other private use
- 【8】 Any act that hinders the operation of this service or damages the confidence of our company or partner
- 【9】 Act of conducting information providing activities for sales activities or for profit
- 【10】 An act of deliberately confusing our company or affiliated parties by providing false information or threatening using this service
-  Posting Activity Publishing facility such as non-payment or violent acts of cancellation fee, activity fee or other usage fee to the business operator or our company, a nuisance act against our company or a third party
- 【12】 Acts that may violate laws, laws, public order and morals or this agreement or acts that may violate
Article 11 (Non-guarantee)
Although we are making efforts to deliver reliable services and information to this service in our service, we do not guarantee the following items at all. Upon using this service, the service user himself must judge the usefulness of the service and information provided in this service and this service, and use it at own risk.
-  All information provided on this site etc. (Third parties other than the company listed on this website, which is posted on this website (hereinafter referred to as "posting activity business"), Usability, compatibility, integrity, accuracy, safety, legality, up-to-date etc. etc. concerning the information contained in the link site operated, etc.
-  When a service user negotiates or makes a reservation, or signs or concludes a contract with a third party other than the publication activity business entity using the information provided on this site (points subject to point granting, points Including cases where transactions to be used are carried out), all matters concerning the act concerned
- 【3】 This service and the products, services or information etc accessible through this service are appropriate to satisfy the user's expectation or expectation
-  failure to provide this service, that there will be no error or failure
- 【5】 Harmful items such as computer viruses are not included in e-mail or web contents transmitted in connection with this service
-  that the survival or identity of this service is maintained
Article 12 (Responsibilities of the Company and Service Users)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from the use of the Service by the Service User (including but not limited to each item of this section) or any damage caused by unavailability (spiritual occurrence to the service user or a third party Including, but not limited to, disadvantages including personal injury, suffering, pain, or other financial loss) as long as there is no willful or gross negligence on our company. In addition, even if the Company assumes responsibility, our responsibility shall be limited to direct and normal damage.
- 【1】 Damage caused to the service user due to downloading of contents provided by a third party, access to link sites managed and operated by a third party, etc., performed through this service
-  Despite the company taking reasonable safety measures, unauthorized access to the data on this service, such as unauthorized access to the data or misconduct of computer viruses, has occurred, and service Damage caused to users
- 【3】 Interruption, retardation or discontinuation of system or service due to failure of communication line or computer etc, damage caused to service user due to data loss or unauthorized access
2. The Company shall assume responsibility for any troubles that occur between the service user and the posting activity business entity or other third party as long as there is no willful or gross negligence on our company if the service user uses this service It is assumed that the service user resolves the problem with its own expense and responsibility.
3. In the event that the Company or a third party suffers damages by acts in violation of the Terms of Service or the Activity Japan Agreement etc, the said service user shall indemnify all such damages with its own responsibility and expenses It must be.
Article 11 (Handling of personal information)
2. Even if the Activity Japan Member stops using the target service or withdraws from membership system of the target service (whatever the reason), members of the Activities Japan will separately submit the Activity Japan Membership Information As long as you do not delete it, you can continue to keep and use the activity information of the Japan Japan members, and the Activity Japan member agrees in advance.
Article 12 (Acquisition and Use of Attribute Information and Behavior History)
1. The Company acquires attribute information such as age, gender, occupation, residential area, etc. provided by the Activity Japan Member through the use of the target service and the activity history of the members of the Activity in the target service, and manages the target service for the management and operation of the target service The Activity Japan member agrees in advance that it can be used within the necessary range and statistical data created based on the attribute information or the action history irrespective of the term of validity of this agreement without any limitation I will. In addition, we will not disclose information that can identify individual members of Activity Japan to third parties unless requested based on legal grounds.
2. When we log in to the target service and use this service, we will identify the individual and collect the attribute information and action history that we have acquired (the information acquired prior to consent to this agreement Whether or not it is the information acquired afterwards), distribution and display of advertisements etc., as well as provision of this service or target service, and the activity Japan member agrees in advance To do.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
2. Even if the service user suspends the use of this service or unsubscribes from the activity Japan membership system (whatever the reason), we will notify the user of the service user information separately according to the procedures specified by us As long as it is not deleted, it is possible to keep the personal information of the service user and continue to use it, and the service user agrees in advance on this.
Article 14 (Acquisition and Use of Attribute Information and Behavior History)
1. The Company acquires attribute information such as age, gender, occupation, residential area, etc. provided by the service user through the use of this service and the behavior history of the service user in this service, and is necessary for the management and operation of this service The service user preliminarily agrees that it can be used in the range and statistical data created based on the attribute information or the action history irrespective of the term of validity of this agreement without any limitation. In addition, we will not disclose information that can identify individual users of service to third parties unless requested based on legal grounds.
2. When the Activity Japan member logs in to this site and uses it, after identifying the individual, we have acquired the attribute information and the action history acquired so far (information acquired before consent to this contract Whether or not it is the information acquired after that) can be used to distribute and display advertisements, etc. and provide this service or target service, and the Activity Japan member will pre-approve this .
Article 15 (Change, interruption or termination of this service)
1. The Company shall be able to change, suspend or terminate all or part of the Service without notifying the service user in advance. However, when the Company terminates all of this service, the Company shall notify the service user in a manner specified by the Company one month before the end date.
2. We will not bear any responsibility even if there is a disadvantage or damage to the service user as the whole or part of this service is changed, suspended or terminated.
3. If we terminate all of the point services of this service, we will terminate the issue and use of points from that end date. However, even after the end date, if the service user separately determines the service, the points can be used according to the conditions.
Article 16 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
The service user is a service user who is an antisocial power (such as a gang group, a gang member, a gang member who has not passed five years from the time when it is no longer a gang member, a semi-constituent of a gangster, a gang group related company, A violent group or the like or any other person equivalent thereto), and also expresses that it will not engage in illegal acts such as acts of violence, fraud or intimidation, or business interruption . In case of violation of such representation, we will accept the suspension of the use of this service without objection, or the deprivation of the activity Japan membership.
Article 17 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
A service user shall not transfer or provide collateral to third parties unless the Company preliminarily agreed on the position as a service user of this service and the rights and obligations based on the position.
Article 18 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law, exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of first instance of the dispute related to this Agreement, and with the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court.
Activities Japan points Terms
Points to be awarded
Activity Japan Member (hereinafter referred to as "Member") logs in to the Activity Japan ("Activity Japan") Activity Experience Reservation Service (hereinafter referred to as "Activity Japan") managed and operated by the Company with Activity Japan ID, Activities to be done using Activity Japan's reservation function Points will be awarded when you make reservations for activities provided by the business operator.
※ Telephone reservation, reservations at stores are not eligible.
Point granting condition
[Amount to be awarded to points] The fee (excluding tax) of the activity that the member made using the reservation function of Activity Japan
* If the activity reserved by the member is changed on site on the day of the event, based on the declaration from the activity business operator, the amount after change will be taken as the amount (excluding tax) subject to point grant.
Grant the timing of the point
Activity implementation date next month of 10 days or later
Expiration date of point
Until the last day of the month after 12 months from the month in which the point was granted.
※ point, please use within the validity period.
Point transaction target transaction
Point, the activity Japan members perform logged in activity Japan ID, you can use the reservation of the following service.
· You can make a reservation by using the reservation function of Activity Japan, reservation of activities provided by the activity company (Please be aware that some activities can not be used.)
Use upper limit
Up to 50,000 points per exercise
Use lower limit
Use after point service termination
It performs a use application of the point by using activity Japan made the activity Japan point program termination of the notification date to members (hereinafter, referred to as the "notice of termination date") from within the activity Japan 1 month reservation function from the Company, notice of termination in fact if you have completed to activities carried out from the day within three months, for the use of the activity, and shall be able to use the possession point.
Activities Japan Reviews Terms
This section is a site user of the "Activity Japan" (hereinafter referred to as "Activity Japan") managed and operated by Activity Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") and publisher It is aimed at gathering information and exchanging information among users of "user" including corporate governance department.
In order to make it more useful for everyone, please use the following terms of review posting and reply posting from publisher (hereinafter referred to as "these terms of service") after accepting it.
Article 1 (General Provisions)
1. Review post
Review is a Review services provided by the Company to manage and operate in the "activity Japan", the information related to the activity.
2. Application of these Terms of Service
This Terms of Service shall apply to all users who use review postings (including "browsing and posting etc" in "use", but not limited to these, the same applies below), and the user shall apply this Terms of Service I will carefully read, fully understand, accept this and use review posting.
The user, by taking advantage of the Review, will be deemed to have agreed to abide by the terms of this Terms of Service. Intention display of disagreement shall be recognized with the only thing that does not use any Review.
Article 2 (User)
Article 3 (Posting / Browsing)
Review is, for the purposes listed below, established by the Company, is operated. The user on the understanding this effect, browse the Review, will make a contribution of the article.
- ● exchange of activity business-related information between users
- ● collection of reviews based on real experience of the user
- ● exchange of other information between users
Can posts of the user, a user was member registration by the method in which we determined separately, and a user using the actual posted activity, you can post of 1 per reservation .
3. Prohibited acts
The user, when the post, responsible for the content of the article, also you shall not take the acts listed below.
-  actually use to not user can post
-  intentionally large number posted to the same content
-  Posting articles that fall under item 4 of this Article (restrictions on content)
- 【4】 The publisher should contact the contributor regarding the content of the contribution by direct mail, telephone, etc. without via this review submission
-  that the user is listed operators, to post pretending to use who is a site user
4. Restriction on content
The user, by posting the article, including the matters listed below shall not be.
-  content that deviates from the activity information provided by the Company
-  not based on the use experience of using the experience or activity Japan of the user's own content
-  commercial content of the solicitation of introduction and MLM products
-  facts and contrary content or false content
-  of the activity Japan services or content on the function
-  to post the published activities and services not associated with content associated with it of me for operators
-  Posting issues between the site user and publisher and content judged by the Company (including but not limited to repayment due to individual circumstances between the parties and re-provision of services etc.)
-  copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, what you want to violate the rights of honor, or the like, or others
- 【9】 Matters concerning the privacy of individuals (such as the date of use, corporate group name, job title name, feature appearance or behavior behavior, etc. not only the contributor but also other activity users and facility employees so that individuals can be identified Including, but not limited to)
- 【10】 The names of individuals and phone numbers and other contacts that were not originally published are used (including but not limited to cases where they are used in poster name or posted content)
-  slander, profanity, such as discrimination representation, indecent or obscene expression
-  that take the touted for information that does not only occur in a particular condition
-  what effect that intimidating or threatening the others are noticing
-  violent resistance, content to induce promote brutality or crime
-  content corresponding to undue influence peddling or disparagement against me for operators and third party
-  laws and regulations or public order contrary to the contents
-  nonsense or grotesque content
- 【18】 Expression (or close expression) corresponding to the following
- · Description not based on concrete events
- · Expressions judged to be more emotional than necessary
- · Including contents due to misunderstanding of contributors
- · Deductive or assertive expression such as "Do not use", "Absolutely stop", "Worst", "Minimum", etc. determined by our company
-  In addition, the contents of the Company has determined that can be posted on the Review is the inappropriate content
5. Authority as review poster
Hit in the management of the Review, the Company shall have the following rights. It should be noted that this provision is intended to merely determine our rights, not the obligation thing.
-  Acts that do not conform to each item described in Article 3 (Submission / Browsing) Article 1 (Purpose) of this Terms of Service, and also acts 3 (Prohibited Act) and 4 (Restrictions on Content) (Hereinafter also referred to as "violating act"), the right not to post the posted article without obtaining the consent of the poster, and the right to post to the contributor, Right to refuse access to review posts and other measures considered necessary.
-  for the previous issue in the stipulated violation prevention, right to a preliminary review before publication, and part modify or delete rights of content.
- 【3】 In addition to the measures of item 1, the right to take notice to the investigation institution and other measures deemed necessary for the third party who suffered damage due to the violation.
- 【4】 Activities To raise the satisfaction level of Japan, not only the violation specified in the first issue, but also the right to directly contact the contributor and confirm the contents of the contribution.
-  right to remove posts that the Company has passed the posted period specified separately.
6. Copyrights of contributed articles
-  The copyright, management right and other rights (including the rights of Articles 27 and 28 of the copyright law) of the posted article posted on the review post belong to us.
-  contributor, we understand that that there is a case we are to be published in Review top of some or modify or delete all of the posts, or some of if you do not want me.
-  contributor, we duplicate the posts, modified, posted, public transmission, you acknowledge that the use license to reprint, and a third party.
-  contributor, for the No. 2 before we do, do not exercise the moral rights, to understand that not to contest.
7. Handling of Posted Articles
- 【1】 The name of the contributor (the name registered as a member), together with the contribution article created by the contributor, the publisher that is the subject of the posted article (the supervisor of the same corporation that manages the posting company Including departments, hereinafter referred to as "targeted companies"). In addition, on the review post, the nickname that the contributor registered as a member, the posted article, and the answer from the target publisher for the posted article may be posted.
-  The user, after posting to the Review, even if there is any reason for the contributor, and shall we advance note per that no obligation to delete the post.
8. Unsecured guarantee
- 【1】 Users can browse contribution contents freely according to the screen guidance. However, the submission contents are posted on the responsibility of the contributor, and we acknowledge that we do not guarantee anything about the truthfulness, legality, safety, appropriateness, usefulness etc. of the contribution content, It shall be used in responsibility. In addition, we will not guarantee the absence of any content or expression such as wrong information, unpleasant remarks, message with no grade in the posted article.
-  The Company,
- 1. There should be no defects, errors or failures in the review posting system
- 2. The information obtained from the review post is accurate
- 3. Information that can be obtained through review posting and review submission must satisfy user's expectations
- For any of you do not guarantee.
Article 4 (Management of personal information)
The name of the contributor (the name registered as a member) is provided to the target publisher of the contributed article along with the posted article created by the contributor.
Post operators, were provided from the Company, the information about the author can not be used for purposes other than that used for the purpose of the service improvement within the listed businesses.
Article 5 (Others)
1. Change or cancel the provision of review posting
-  The Company, without prior notification to the user, you may make changes or temporary interruption of the provision of a Review.
- 【2】 We can suspend or terminate the provision of review postings on a long-term basis after notifying the user with a notice period of one month.
2. Our responsibility
We shall not be held responsible unless there is willful or negligence on our company regarding any damages (any disadvantages including mental distress or other monetary loss) arising from the use of the posting contribution or unavailability.
In addition, even if the Company is responsible, unless there is our intent or gross negligence, our liability shall be limited to direct and normal damage.
3. Governing law and jurisdiction
Governing Law of the Terms and Conditions and Japanese law, any dispute related to a Review and Terms and Conditions, and the Tokyo District Court of first instance exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 6 (Special mention matter)
1. Handling of posting personal complaints and trouble cases
Posts is, if it is deemed trouble related claims and the Company to the Company, the Company without notice to the user, to transfer the posts in the "inquiries" to carry out our troubleshooting, in some cases, "Inquiries" There is that of the person in charge to contact directly to the user.
For browsing activity Japan site within the article content
This section is composed of texts, images, images, etc. that make up "Feature articles", "Activity Journals", "TOPICS" etc. provided in the "Activity Japan" site managed and operated by Activity Japan Co., Ltd. Programs and any other information (including linked sites, hereinafter referred to as "article content") shall be applied to all users.
【1】 Copyrights and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other moral rights, ownership rights and other property rights occurring on article contents belong to us or third parties with such rights .
【2】 Users who browse the article contents use the article contents (copying in the domestic and overseas, public transmission, modification, distribution, translation / adaptation etc., except for cases where the company (or the right holder) accepts it , But it is not limited to these).
 The user browsing the article content shall view the article content on his / her own responsibility and judgment. If it is quoted on another site, it will be based on the management method of the other site, and we will not take any responsibility for these points.