Experience Shiretoko in winter! Drift ice cruising & bird watching
It is a premium plan cruising while searching for animals and birds that have wintered over Shiretoko. About 700 sea eagles, Steller's sea eagles coming only during the drift ice season can be seen with a 90% probability. It is a profitable cruising plan that you can experience the wilderness of Shiretoko in a short time.
You can meet animals such as white-tailed eagle, steller's sea eagle, crushed seal and others while pushing ice. Staff will guide you carefully about ecology, characteristics, habits etc. The scenery from the ship is a masterpiece ♪
Actual experience landscape on board "Evergreen" equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. It is attractive that you can experience drift ice and animals up close. It is overwhelmed by the magnificent sight of Shiretoko's wilderness.
- [Business Name] Shiretoko Nature Cruise
- [Start time] 5: 30, 9: 00
- [Time required] 1-2 hours
- [Duration] Around the end of January to March
- [The meeting place] Hokkaido menashi district Rausu Honcho 27-1
- [Experience fee] Junior high school student and above per person 4,000 yen (tax included)